Here are some of the projects that I have written or contributed to.
- WildFly Swarm - A microservices framework and runtime for Java.
- Vert.x - A reactive application framework and runtime for the JVM.
- Nodyn - A Node.JS runtime written for the JVM.
- TorqueBox - A JRuby application server.
- fidelity - A lightweight, spec-compliant Promises/A+ implementation
- rhq-metrics - A Node.js client for the JBoss RHQ Metrics Server
Things I've Said in Public
Sometimes I go places and talk about my work. Here are some videos of me doing that, or at least the slides I used.
- Microservices in a Java EE World - Red Hat Microservices Architecture Day 2015
- Process Bindings: How to do Node.js on the JVM - CodeMash 2015
- Vert.x: Async Data From Cluster to Browser - DataIO 2013
- Vert.x - Bringing the Browser to the Cluster - DevIgnition 2013
- Complex Made Simple: Sleep Better with TorqueBox - RailsConf 2012
- Simple Scalability With TorqueBox - Ruby Hoedown 2012
- DataMapper on Infinispan: Clustered NoSQL - StrangeLoop 2012
Things I've Written Lately
I don't write a lot of blog posts, but if I do they end up here.
title: Custom NPM Init Scripts
date: Sat Feb 20 2016 19:00:00 GMT-0500 (EST)
If I were a rich man. How to write an introductory bit of stuff
This is a simple Article
I will write some words here to see if this works.
And then I write some more.
stats: [object Object]